by Oxynergy Paris
Overnight peel gently eliminates dead cells and impurities. Apply the product at night and rinse it in the morning for a fresh radiant tone. A new way to exfoliate the skin without harsh, irritating scrubs and acids. Also revitalize the skin with amino acids and essential trace elements (Copper, Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium). It contains a protease that substitutes usual acids, with success, as it does not produce redness and hypersensitivity. Exfoliating the skin is an important process to maintain healthy skin and to enhance penetration of products applied subsequently.
Skin Type: For all skin conditions.
Benefits: Gently exfoliates the skin. removing dead cells and impurities. Reduces skin pigmentation and enlightens the skin tone. Improves skin softness and texture. Moisturises & refreshes. Boosts oxygen consumption of the skin cells and increases the natural energy of our cells (ATP). Stimulates cellular renewal, for a brighter skin. Revitalizes the cutaneous metabolism and insures long-term rejuvenation of the cell’s vital functions because of a growth factor like activity. Provides the skin with nutrients responsible for maintaining biological balance. Helps the skin to defend oneself actively against tiredness, stress and ageing. Calcium protects against ageing process (anti-hyaluronidase activity, reduces glycation, neutralizes free radicals).
- Reduces wrinkles up to 15% after a single application.
- Reduces skin pigmentation and increase the skin luminosity up to 6% after one application.
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots up to 44% after one application.
- Improves the skin texture and reduces roughness up to 30% after one application.
- Increases fibroblast and keratinocytes regeneration up to 70%.
- Increases O2 consumption of fibroblast and keratinocytes.
- Increases cellular respiration up to 45% after 50 minutes.
- Increases formation of pyruvate for supplying the cellular energy production (ATP) up to 28% after 2 hours.
- Increases ATP production up to 34% at 6 hours and 38% at 24 hours.
- Increases DNA synthesis (activation of epidermal renewal) up to 15% at 24 hours.
- Increases the production of proteins (activation of cellular metabolism) up to 15% at 24 hours.
How to Use: Apply a thin layer on the face avoiding eye area. Leave overnight and rinse thoroughly in the morning. Cleanse, tone and apply your day cream. We recommend to apply the overnight peel once per week.
Actives: Peeling enzymes, Amino acids, Peptides, Essential trace elements (Copper, Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium), Vegetal glycerine.
Does not contain paraffin
Does not contain silicon.
Does not contain parabens or harmful preservatives.
Balanced pH, colouring free
Ingredients: While we strive to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.